"Save Big With Bicycle Discount Coupon Codes"
What You Will Need For Tuning Your Bicycle:
* This Presentation
* An adjustable wrench or set of wrenches
* Tongue & groove pliers, sometimes called "channellocks"
* Bicycle bearing cone wrenches (approx. $8 at bike stores)
* Oil, grease, and non-flammable, non-toxic cleaning solvent
* A couple of screwdrivers
* A freewheel remover (maybe)
* Patience - This is the most important ingredient
What if you get in over your head?
Ask a friend, or call the mechanic at the local bike shop for advice. In the worst case, you would have to take the bike into the shop and pay for professional help, which would still cost less than a complete tune-up anyway.
3 Things You Need To KnowBefore You Buy
Cycling Gear& Parts!
Next - Headset Adjustment & Check Handlebar Stem
Bicycle Repair Main Page
BikeWebSite Home Page
Tell a Friend About BikeWebSite
Please feel free to link your web pages to www.bikewebsite.com.
Copyright © 1991-2014, bikewebsite.com